Sadly, I have realized that I did not include Jaws to my favy movie list, and I have no intention of changing this. Would you like to know why? Because they killed off my favorite (and only reason I was watching the damn movie-ite) character! Quint was so awesome! I miss him. Let us have a moment of silence for Quint...........................................Ok I'm done. Bastards at Universal Studios...Anywho, Nikkerzz and Julio told me today that Mitch's hair, "shimmered in the sun" gag me. Then saw off my ears. Then rip my eyes out so I don't have to see "shimmering" hair anymore. Then get me some morphine. I wanted to apologize for yesterday's third post. It was depressing and has only added to my depression. Though I really do miss the beach and all the people at it. I dreamed about one of the aforementioned last night. And I just about cried. I miss them all. And the not schoollessness. And the sun and the sand and...OOoOOOoOoohHhhH!!!!!!! I'm being all depressing again! S, get me that morphine now. Uhh...so high...can...barellyy tyyuuepe.laatyyttter............,msdhdksj46`$%^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are a stupid person! hello... NO REAL NAMES! CHECK YOUR BLOODY LIST,STUPID.
Post a Comment