November 19, 2006
New Vox Blog
Sorry I haven't posted in 4ever, my kittys, I hav a new vox blog now, so you can read about Moi at TWO different places now, I may slack off more because of this, by I shall try to balance my time and complaining-ness between my two childrens. I love vox SOOO much, but blogger has one thing up on it; you can put any video you want up here. In vox you have to have it on your harddrive. Well, 4get u vox. Even though I love you. Do not be alarmed and thing I have so kind of problem if I type the rong leters-i'm at el sydneyo's house and her keyboard is all splitup and such. I'll be at an irish dance show later, so I won't post again. Ta! tHOSE ARE SOME JOHNNY INTERVIEWS (I LOVE JOHNNY!!!!!) watch from the top
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment