Today has been deemed "Candy Day" by yours truly, because I am FREE from the asylum and I shall spend this Godsent day eating CANDEEE! OoOoOo yea, I got a fictionpress account too, so you can read my crap there too! I'll put it on my sites link. I'm at my g-ma's house right now, so I've got free reign of the internet. Well, I don't think the CIA will give me access to their site, but all the "open to the public" sites. YAY!! And in cream filling news, we'll go to Karen Warbledinger. Karen?
"Hi. I'm here in twinkie central and, shocking the nation and befuddleing scientists everywhere, the cream filling has come two days early! If anyone out the has any infromation concerning this strange turn of events, please contact us. Back to you" Shh, Karen's new, so don't tell her this isn't channel five and no one cares.
November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment