October 16, 2006

monday...i hate monday...

Monday, how I hate you. Monday's like biting into a twinkie without the cream filling. You're all like, "HEY! Where's the cream filling?" and then you read the box an it's like, "Dude, it's monday. Didn't you get the memo? Nothing good happens on monday." Cept to those bloody opstimists.
Pessimist (aka normal human being)-It's monday. Monday SUX.
Optimist (aka some strange not-so-human bean)- Oh, cheer up! Put a smile on! At least we aren't 900 years old and choking to death on our own SPIT! Isn't life grand?" yea, ok, so the person who talks about death-by-saliva is the opstimist and the person who speaks the TRUTH is the pessimist. Thats f*cked up. But, seeing as I'm a pessimist, I know that I still have 4 F****ING days left, so I should save some complaining 4 later. Sadly, a bunch of people are going to see Tomy, a really nice kid in my class who's been out of school for a while cuz he's been sick, AND I CANT GO! Mi madre is at work and so is mi padre. *sigh* such is life, though. Yesterday's weird al video would've been perfect 4 today but hu cares. Today's song is Iron Man-Black Sabbath. I may have used it be4, but who cares? certainly not me.

No comments: