I had the urge to do a sing-along before, but now I've lost it and shant be singing. Or along...ing. Alriiiighty then, today my seat was moved away from my beloved fri-edns and between two new kids I don't know. I have no problem with them (yet. they SEEM fine, but those are the ones that GETCHA. Kinda like mother Teresa...) but I've know almost everyone else in my calss for YEARS and I can talk to any of them. At least I still gots Kevin (i spelled that wrong) so I'm okay. At least for the moment. SoOoOo...I've got nothing more to say. Except "JESUS LIE TO ME AGAIN!!!" If you aren't my close friend, don't even try to understand that. The twinky had 75% cream filling today!!!! And the box said, " 'Ah, my children, eateth thy twinky only when thoust hast waited for thy filling to reach 75% fatness capacity. Eat it no sooner, no later' Gahndi." The song of the day is "Help" by the Beatles. Just because I hate it so.
October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment