October 25, 2006

Wednesday, Even Though It feels Like Cream Filling Full Day.

Sadly, it is not Cream-Filling-Full-Day, and it IS middle day. Nothing good can come of this. Nothing at all. Already S has become enraged by "Rodrick" (her friends boyfriend thing...it's too complicated, forget I mentioned it), I have lost almost all my friends, gotten them back, lost a few more, started reading the final book in the switchers trilogy only to find it SUXXXXXXXXXXX, and it was sub-artic out so I pretty much lost all my fingers due to frostbite whilst walking home. I am typing using my amazing powers of psycicyness. Otherwise know as a keyboard and my toes. Otto (my loverly poochie, as seen over there <--) ruptured his crushia (croo-she-a) and is injured! tear tear. AND I just saw a rat running along next to me and Charlie (my cuzin) down town. I told you nothing good could come of this, didn't I? By the way, yesterday's SOTD was the Jack Sparrow song that went along with the Jack video. Today's is Mr. Crowley-Ozzy.

No comments: