I'm not sick anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank God! Now I can post real things and not pitiful one sentence/one fragment posts. *God music plays* AAAAALLLEEIIIleghUUUUya!!!!!!!!!! Ok. I'm done. You can come back now. There is a new character in the blog-Puff. His full name is Puff the Magic Dragon. You may have heard of him. I won't share his real name cause I can't and it would be wrong. Not that it's stopped me before, but who really gives? So, today Puff got mad at S. It isn't hard to get mad at her. yesterday I went to Backward Glances (the town thift store) to look for costumes. I knew I wouldn't get anything, but it was fun anywaiz. I'm going over to S's 4 the big night and we're (my friends and yours truly) gonna hang out there. I have yet to decide on what to be. If you have an opinion, please leav a comment. It would be mucho appreciated. But u don't need 2. Anyway, S wants u all to check out her blog cuz she sed it'z cool. she leaves comments, so click 'em and find the autum from purgatory or something under her profile. Go crazy. Teddy sed S had no life today, and I really have to agree. Poor S, but then she shouldn't flaunt that whole lifeless-ness around. Not very becoming. The song of the day is...Gallery by Mario Vasquez. No, I totally lied. Itz really Saga Begins by Weird Al.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment