October 20, 2006

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIday

Its such a shame I didnt have any fries on friday, but alas, somethings cannot be altered. Like our poisenosity filled cafiteria food. ok, so Kevin told me today that he wanted me to put Sabrina and Ann lee's blog adresses on here. I don't know Ann Lee's but this is Sabrina's
http://www.theautumnfrompurgatory.blogspot.com I know your all falling over yourselves with thanx, but please, please, save the autographs for later. Today the cream filling is at its peak! yaaayyy!!!! I learned about D-Day today, from Mitch (one of the kids sitting next to me.) No, I'm not a moron, I just know a hell of a lot about the whole war now and there is no more room in the "social studies" section in my brain to study up on world war 2. Though somehow I managed to focus and actually LEARNED! (edgasp!!!!) Mitch should be our new SS teacher. So the song of the day is....I don't know. Um...how about "fat" by weird al. I know how much ya'll love 'im so I know u'll appreciate this. Later tater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maxxxxxx

I don't have a blog, I have a webbie. Live with that fact

~The one You call Ann Lee