September 15, 2006

Babysitting...

What time is it? I don't even know. I've been babysitting for, like 4ever and still, the parentals aren't home yet. Down there-the music videos! They are awsome songs. love em! And if you think they're crap then get out of my blog. Now. I said get out! Why are you still here?! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! STOP READING AND LEAVE!!!!!!! oK, now that all the music hating nazis are gone...I have nothing really to say. I'm off tomorrow. OOOO I do have something to say! I can write the dialog decoder thingy! It'll be up in a sec, but if you're reading this post now, and are waiting rivited for the dialog decoder, then you seriously need to get you some friends. I'm here cause I'm babying, but YOU are just a friendless, dateless loser. That's right, hang your head in shame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came upon your blog during my random sojourn through the "next blog" button and thought you would like to know that I visited. My daughter is also a big music fan.