September 15, 2006

DIALOG DECODER!

Ok, we begin-

Characters (in order of importance, sorry B/J we luv ya!):
M: Maggie-Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S:Sierra-One of my BFFs. We share the same sense of humor and the ability to spped talk.
G:Gallo-The Judge of the dialog contest. Shares the bus with Sierra. I used to sorta know him.
J:Julie-Another firend. She's obsessed with iceskating and horses.
N:Nikkers-ANOTHER friend. real name is Nicole. Loves Baseball.
C:Chris-Sierra was/is (circle depending on day of week) in love with.
A:Alecia-New friend. She's really nice, though doesn't talk much because she's new.
Merely:Ashley-friend...Really smartish and kinda morbid...
K:Keiren-FRIEND (another 1!) really funny.
D:Dani-One of my BFFs, is ridiculusly nice. Really funny too.
S/M:Sierra&Me-Your fave dialog writers talking at the same time (often over each other)

ABC BEACH CLUB MEMBERS.

NQG/oG/QG:Greer-Have know since age, like, 0. Only sees in summer.
CJ:CJ-He's...happy. Haven't really talked to. Summer person. (like all the ABCs)
Jus:Justy-REALLY, genius smart (at least according to some) The oldest of the ABCers.
R:Ricky-My cousin. Sierra has an affinity for his back and left shoe...
B/J:Bruno/Jiggles-Dont want to go into details (cringes)
If I forgot anyone, then I'm sorry and feel free to beat me wildly over the head with a feather (anything heavier and I'll have you ARRESTED!!!!!)


Websites to Help With Inside Jokes:
www.doogtoons.com
www.sierra.degroot.com
www.theautumfrompurgatory.blogspot.com
www.homestarrunner.com
www.addictinggames.com (check out stick figure penalty chamber 2. this has absolutely nothing to do with the dialog, but is hilarious)


What to Do if You're STILL Lost.
Leave a Comment or call me. S is unreliable and has no memory whatsoever, so don't talk to her. This can only lead to UNTRUE rumors about me and the ABC people. Just don't call me unless I know/knew/ off kilter sorta know. Just so I don't have 800 year old perverts calling my house. Examplay-
"Hello, leetle girl." (in raspy wheezy voice)
"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME!!!!!!!!!!"
See my reason for restraint? If I sorta know you, then get my number from S.

I hope this has helped you with your understanding of the dialog. Come again.

PS: If you want to know who wrote what, sierra's is the scripty, print thing. it's like she cant choose how to write. I don't get it. Everything else is me.

No comments: