Ok, so it's finally Saturday, and I am dissapointed by what I've been doing...NOTHING!!! I'm turning into a pork-riner!!! No, actually I'm not cause those things taste like shit. But I am gonna weigh 900 pounds if I don't, like get up and do something. Even the lil brother is off at a cousin's house! What is wrong with this picture?! I sould be the one out doing something, not him. He weighs, like, 50 pounds! He has time before he starts with the rolls of fat. But, I do want to say something, for Sierra/Sabrina's blog people-She doesn't have a computer at the moment, but she wanted to say that she loves guatemalen boys. I'm not even gonna go into why...Someone who knows C could come in here and-
Oh, never mind. Song of the day is...Face Down-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. It's located down with the other videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment