September 14, 2006

Thursday...The day before the day before the day of utter freedom

Ok, so I tried to post earlier at the library but something was wrong with their computer. So here I am, with more to tell you then I did before, but whatever. I officially slept zip hours last night so try to stay with me if I start off on something completely different then what I was saying or ifb the typein g if sorta offdf. Like that. Anywayzzz, apparently G sed yes (music of God playing) but he wasn't on the bus today so couln't judge it. But G is not wut my life revolvs around, unlike sabrina. I just had lodes of homework, so in addition to my no sleep, math had turned my brain to gelato.So much so, that I am listening to Fall Out Boy, though Pete is extraordainarily hot. That kinda makes up for the bad stuff. But today I spent good money on cold, grody noodles for lunch that I was gonna spend on fries. Unfortunatly the fries were from the bottom of the pan. You couldn't pay me enough to eat those, let alone pay for them. See, my train of though is completely shattered. Thus being, I will start off in another new direction. Today I read some of Jenny and Nikker's dialog. SO not as funny as ours. Sadly, G isn't exactly honored in ours so we may lose. I told S to remind him That EVERYONE is made fun of in ours, not just him, so hopefully it'll b okay. My ears are being singed (as in with fire)...I'm gonna go get my Godsmack cd. Maybe I'll find the song of the day seeing as I haven't yet. I'll be post the song in a few minutes, after I've thouroughly listened to my lifeboat cd.

No comments: