September 10, 2006
My Blogging Beginings
This is the first entry in my awsome sauce blog. Welcome to Maggieritaville USA. today was the last, most final of final, completely the end day of my heaven on earth-ABC Beach Club. Now I have checked in at Hell Hotel. At least I see my fabalishious friends daily now...Because I so wanted to see Principle Colan. That is the true reward in hell. About as much a reward as a pile of jello to a rock. Today, though, instead of spending angelic moments in HOEABC, I went to a church picnic for a church that I don't even go to. It was fun though, because I helped little kids with making crafts and I did face painting. I'm really good at it too. Shocking...Anyway, welcome, have fun, and enjoy! check back oftenly to see if i added any more stuff, hilarity or just crap. Laterz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, my new blogging buddy. There is much to learn about the wonderfulness of blogging. Like bears need to be taken away from all of this.. blogging exposure and nick and the guy next to him need hobbies.
Post a Comment