September 29, 2006

TTTTTGGGGGGIIIIIFFFFFFFF

Hello my friends (and some not so friends.) Today was FRIDAY and in honor of FRIDAY I would like to tell you that Jesus loves you. No, not YOU, the guy over there. At the moment I am quite angry with S. That might have something to do with the rather large bruises on my shoulder, shin, and ENTIRE LEFT ARM! I merely suggested a new name for S's aquantence's band. I told her that I wouldn't like it so I wouldn't tell her. She got mad and pouty and such until I told her. THEN she hit me numerous times (aka over and over and over and over) with her fists and hands and arms. She made me tell her and SHE got mad!!!!!!! Ok, that's enuff ranting. The parentals are off in New York in honor of their anniversary yesterday and therefor, my GRANDMOTHER will be staying here tonight with two of my cousins. Reader, I would not hold it against you if you were to shoot me right about now. Nope. No hard feelings at ALL. During this tortured moment I can't write anything else, so the song of the day is "SCARED" by Three Days Grace. (yes i'm obsessive. yes i like other bands. no, britney spears is not one of them....)

No comments: