September 17, 2006

Sunday, The Day You Dread Tomorrow

Today...Ah, today. Today I read "The Secret Blog of Raisin Rodregez.' This taught me a valuable lesson; Don't writa really really bad things about people on your blog. Ever. But, I must move on. I went to my little cousin's christening today and he was SO cute. Unfortunatly we arrived late and had to stand in the back the whole time, while the family (or "la familia" as I call it) gestured wildly to supposed empty seats nixt to them, that weren't really that empty. My other little cousin cursed me off and my other cousin (Sidney) ruined my favorite book for me. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. Not much else happened today and I have yet to be payed for my extensive babysitting last night. If anyone out there finds two mutilated bodies in a ditch with the words "you shoulda payed" on them, please hesitate to call the police. Watch for more videos!!!!! OH! I almost forgot the song of the day-Crazy:Gnarls Barkley

No comments: