Today was Friday...I was really tired, but I changed this entry cause I'm not tired anymore. Ok, so I'm boring you. Whatever. I really don't care...Today...I...well...I was really tired so I really didn't pick up much. But Sabrina did call G earlier...I was there too, listening in...But I was tired and forgot the Prank-ish stuff I was supposted to say. And ended up saying Sabrina's real name. Oops! But I don't really care. Anyway, I'm gonna post a dialog decoder sheet in a little while, cause on the back of the dialog I told whoever is reading it, if they have any problems, to check here. So hopefully they will. G never did tell us who won...Ok, so stay tuned for more videos and the decoder thing. Like those cheapo rings you get when you mail in 50 cereal boxes "for free". Yea, ok, but I could've gotten the same thing for 50cents at the drug store and I spent a hell of a lota money on those stupid cereal boxes that no one really ate. All because you just HAD to get that stupid dollar store ring...
September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment