September 21, 2006
I'm Back
So sorry I haven't been posting in so long, I've been having a little bit of trouble. But really, who cares? Certainly not me. So much has happened in the few short days since I posted last, like me taking gitar lessons, me getting a skateboard, going to the gym (not so fun. really. don't. even try it if you like feeling your legs in the morning.) Also, S and G are having a bit of a problem, and for once, I'm actually involved. Not that I spoke to him or anything (i ceratainly wouldn't want to break my three-year record) but he says i stalked him. mm hmm. ok, g. If it makes you feel better, then you keep telling yourself that. Song of the day-Animal I have Become-Three Days Grace. I love it so much. Find under the videos. ADAM IS SO HOTTT!!!!!!!!!! And even without eyeliner. It's a first and a miracle. l8trzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry but I have to object against the ADAM IS HOT!! statement. and I have to take off your fingers. sorry
Post a Comment