Today is *sigh* wedensday. The day that you're so far in you can't even sorta look forward to the week (which I never do anyway, but whatever.) and the blessed weekend seems so far away. Courage my men! Anyway, since I haven't said anything about it before, I'll tell you about the dialog. It is a story that me and Sabrina write, using the names of our friends (and not so friends) to create hilarious situations that could never really happen. A-like so-
M:I miss my blankie!
S:?
M: My mommy said it accidently sorta fell through a shredder. Around the same time she yelled "That f*ing blanket smells like sh*t! I'm so through!!!!"
G:I still have mine.
Get it? Anyway, G is Sierra's friend who I used to sorta know but don't now... He hates me for some reason... anyway, speaking of the dialog and G, Sabrina and I have decided to hold a dialog competition. See, my other friends made a dialog too, but not as funny. So we're gonna try and get G to judge them. Unfortunatly, some of the dialog pertains to G, so he may not be very happy afterwords. Sierra might not make it...Oh well. She forgot to ask him today so shes gonna ask tomorrow on the bus. I live too close to take the bus so I can't come. Too bad. OOOOO I found a word today that I love! lugubrious. If means downright awful. Song of the day: Where's Your Head At? by Basement Jaxx. I'm gonna put the music video up. And G, (aka Blake Gallozander from earlier ;-) ) if you by some freakish chance you stumble upon my blog, PLEASE be the judge! If you don't, then we'll be forced to fall to lower life forces-aka my family. Or S's. PLEASE!!!! Myfamily makes the Jacksons look normal! And I can't say anything about S's. She may bring a sharp object to school 2morrow.
September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
damn right i will..
just kidding// love it
Post a Comment